Monday, August 25, 2008

Reviews

We've been reviewed at Busy Mommy Product Review!  

Stacy, you're wonderful to work with!

From Shannon-
"Sarah was exceptionally easy to work with.  I was very interested in a name plaque and blanket, but had a specific theme in mind.  She was able to find a beautiful "Pooh" fabric in a timely manner.  The workmanship on the blanket is incredible, nice even seams that will hold up to many washings.  I am so excited to give this to my nephew, but I am not sure I can wait the 4 months until Christmas!"

Thanks Shannon!

From Danielle-
"I was so excited to receive our name plaque and blanket, and even more excited after I saw it.  The name plaque is a perfect size, big enough to decorate one wall of my son's room.  My son is IN LOVE with the blanket.  It is so soft, and a nice, heavy flannel.  He sleeps with it every night.  It is quite large as well, so it covers him completely and keeps him warm and cozy.  I can't wait to have pregnant friends and family so I can order these one-of-a-kind gifts for them as well!  Thanks Sarah!"

Thank you Danielle!

3 comments:

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacy said...

Sorry, I gave you the wrong link before, here you go
http://poshtidbits.blogspot.com/2008/08/this-week-in-reviews.html

Stacy said...

I gave you an award