Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Custom Orders and Pricing

Custom orders are always welcome and appreciated! I would love to find something perfect to fit your child and their room. Whether it be a licensed character or an NFL team, I'm sure it's out there. Or maybe you just need a certain color or polka dots and stripes. Let me look.
If you already have a fabric you love, you can absolutely send it to me to work with. If you want to back your blanket with fleece or minky, I will try to find a coordinating color.
Custom orders will have varying prices, let me know what you'd like and we can work together to come up with something.

Handmade Name Hanging: $22 for 2-5 letters  $24 for 6+ letters

Two-Sided Flannel Blanket: $18

Name Hanging and Matching Two-Sided Flannel Blanket: $37

Priority Shipping with Delivery Confirmation to U.S.: $8

Payable by PayPal.

No comments: